Saturday, June 10, 2006

FORGET the past...NEW things ahead

18 "Forget the former things;
do not dwell on the past.

19 See, I am doing a new thing!
Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?
I am making a way in the desert
and streams in the wasteland.

Three times in one week this verse has been brought to my attention, through pastors, speakers, leaders. Hmmmmmm.

We were praying on FRIDAY NIGHT for the Discovery Bay Friday Night VINE SERVICE and this verse was highlighted. Since this was the third time this week I'd read it or heard it mentioned I figured I'd better sit up and take notice. God's speaking!!!!!

I think it's hard to forget the past because as humans... WE ARE BUILT ON MEMORIES. But I guess God is trying to tell us that we shouldn't rely on that as our reality. HE IS DOING A NEW THING. Wow.

I want the "streams in the wasteland". That is such a great picture of what it is to quench our thristy land.

God, you are amazing....BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home