Thursday, May 18, 2006

The "full circle" of life...

YOU GO GIRL!
My friend commented that I needed more pix on this blog....

Here it is everyone.... Jasmine's BIG day. She learned to ride her bike without training wheels. She was so happy I thought she'd come out of her own skin!!!!

Wow, I just can't believe it. My very OWN DAUGHTER has learned to ride a bike. I guess it kinda freaks me out because I completely remember the first day that my dear daddy taught me. I remember my Green Schwinn - complete with sparkle bannana seat. NO WAY. I remember my dad running after me holding on until I said "I'm ready"... and wobble, wobble I was away. And so the circle of life is completing. How strange. I thought you had to be really old for that to happen. I'm NOT so what's up with that!!!!!!

So it was with Jasmine today. She was such a champ. She's been bugging us for days to go down and take them off. I must admit I haven't been too keen, because she has done this twice in the past year "PLEEEEEEASE daddy, take them off, I'm ready". But then they'd be off for 2 minutes and she'd freak and cry and the bike riding would cease for weeks.

So she did it. Well done Jasmine. You are my little star and I adore your heart.


Of course my sweet little Belle had to get in on the action.... Here is she is PROUDLY showing off her riding her bike too. "Watch me mama, I can too!"



And here is my cute pudgy, "Goodge"... blue-eyed Brianna. Gotta love her cute babbling.

Great momentous day in the Rogers household!

6 Comments:

At Fri May 19, 09:20:00 AM, Blogger Mrs. Ma said...

Hi Heidi!!! Haven't visited this page in a while and you updated So much, i had a lot to catch up on! Anyways, Congratulations to Jasmine!!!! She looks like she's grown a lot in the pix. Brianna is like a mini version of Aaron, so cute :) Love, linnet

 
At Sat May 20, 01:53:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Am I the only one who doesn't blog at the Vine???

Love your posts!!!

 
At Tue May 23, 07:06:00 PM, Blogger Matthew said...

Love that pink bike......takes me back to when I was dating Peta in GRADE 6.....she had an identical bike (no training wheels though)

 
At Sun Jul 02, 10:21:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

 
At Tue Jul 18, 04:41:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

 
At Thu Jul 20, 10:25:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home