Friday, May 12, 2006

How to blog

Step one...observe blogging
Step two...continue journaling the "old fashined way"
Step three... contemplate blogging
Step four...continue journaling the "old fashined way"
Step five...contemplate blogging again
Step six...branch out and get a blog account
Step seven...give it a try


And so, here I am. Finally in the 21st century. Let's see how long I can keep this up. As a mom, I really need to keep better track of my random thoughts, my kids cute comments and God's daily works in my life.

Here goes nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 Comments:

At Wed May 10, 11:03:00 PM, Blogger Mrs. Ma said...

WOW! Am I the first one to leave comments :) Yes, looking forward to cute comments like how Jasmine misses her quality time with you in OZ (with tears in her eyes)! That was TOO CUTE!!!
Love, Linnet

 
At Thu May 11, 01:15:00 AM, Blogger Sounds Of Wood said...

Cool!! WHo says there's an age limit to Blogging! Blog away!!!

 
At Thu May 11, 08:27:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are such a techno-smarty-pants!! You may inspire me to start a blog... then we can be blog-sisters! You're a star!:-)

 
At Thu May 11, 10:04:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking forward hearing more about what God has been doing - and the kids too! You're an inspiration:)
Love you,
Sarah

 
At Thu May 11, 10:05:00 AM, Blogger jana* said...

you're never too old!! i found this totally cute blog about a young christian couple who just had triplets... they have SUUUCH cute babies... but yours are cuter :)

www.sherflets.blogspot.com

 
At Thu May 11, 10:17:00 AM, Blogger Nat said...

You are SO CUTE!!! I miss you and your smiling face...can't wait to hear all about what God's doing in you!!! Bless you my friend!!!!
Love to you from Melbourne:)
Love Nat xxxx

 
At Thu May 11, 02:06:00 PM, Blogger Tom Read said...

woo hoo...Heidi goes digital!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home