Sunday, May 14, 2006

Levels of "tidiness"

So how can it take me ONE HOUR 45 MINUTES to "tidy up". How can that be possible. I always think of "just tidy up" as something that should take a few mintues. So there must be levels of cleanliness... how much do you pick up!?

I just unpacked the LAST box! Hooray. Now we can breathe a little better. I planned to do so much this evening, but my "tidy up" time took the hole evening. WHATS UP WITH THAT? Oh well.

***********SOOOOOOOOOOOOO BLESSED*****************
I just have to comment that today was Mother's Day - it's really my 6th mothers day (oldest daughter is 6 so it's high tech math), but I have to say that it was the BEST one yet. I guess because Aaron really made the effort to make me feel special. And also in Jasmine and Annabelle's classes they made me stuff...A card with Jasmine's foot prints, a flower pot with paper pieces and hand made paper flowers. SO CUTE :) So I'm very blessed. Thank you God for such amazing blessings... just makes me think of one of my favorite verses...
Proverbs 31:28...Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her...

To all the mommies (or mUmmies) out there...HAPPY MOTHERS DAY. You are blessed.

This week I will be hitting the hong kong pavement to purchase bathtubs, shower taps, ovens, hobs and picking tile. WOW. This stuff takes SO long in HK...I need a car!!!

Have a great week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home