Sunday, May 14, 2006

TWO is better than ONE

So I thought I'd just update anyone who I haven't already bored to tears about our renovations!

We have purchased not ONE but TWO flats here in Hong Kong. WOW. If you would have told me that 8 years ago we'd be buying property I would have laughed in your face for sure. I was here for one year! Ha. God CAN do miracles...I'm that miracle. How can he change a stubborn heart? He does!

So we bought two flats side by side in a high rise. 1C Greenmont Court is 1088 and 1D Greenmont court is 999 square feet. So when we knock out the one adjoinging wall that divides two very massive living areas we get 2100 sqares. I'm SOOOOO psyched I can't wait. Our renovations are underway. Right now the place looks like a bad day in Baghdad! We're set to move in around July 20th!

I'll try to upload some pictures soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home