Sunday, May 21, 2006

Recording a live CD!

So this is actually one of the first opportunities I've had to sit down and explain a recent VERY EXCITING event in my life (and my churchs' life).

My church is the Vine Christian Fellowship... go check out their site it's pretty cool. In fact you should download some sermons...they really rock. Anyhow, one of the things that we do BEST is worship! We have the most kickin' worship team on the planet...no kidding!!! So someone (pastors obviously!) decided we should try to record a live CD. After many many months of preparation (especially on our Worhsip Pastor's part) we did it! I was planning to sit down write out the whole event, but asked Tom (the worship pastor) if I could borrow his words instead...so please go to Tom Read's site and you can see what happened. There is a second part too.

It was a fantastic experience. One that I will NEVER forget. And through the past 6 months God has taught me more than I could share in this blog...lots of life lessons, lots of humility, an amazing journey really! My written journal is crammed!

Oh, there are also some FANTASTIC photos... so don't miss out! (You can also see some photos on there of our Christmas pageant...notice Jasmine in the "dalmation dog" costume...she was supposed to be part of the nativity barnyard animals!!!!! Her choice.

Anyhow, I'll be sure to ship out a CD to all of you abroad. Who knows, maybe someday you'll see the "Who May Ascend by the Vine Christian Fellowship-Hong Kong" CD in your local Christian bookstore!!!!!!!!

I hope you all have a fabulous week.

1 Comments:

At Thu Jul 20, 10:25:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home