Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Shameful Blogger

Okay, so first I just have to say a great big

THANK YOU!!!!!!!

to all of you who responded to my last post.Wow.

Secondly I will apologize for NOT blogging over the past 27 days. I have a few great excuses. However, the BEST one is that I've had NO INTERNET at home connection until now. Well, thats not entirely true. I do have Aarons computer, but he has been taking it with him and it has all of his settings, emails, blogs etc.

I've been to Pac Coffee a couple times, but let's face it. Not the most ideal place to blog! So I haven't checked my email in over a week. WAHHHHHHHH. That is a record for like years... actually I think it's a record going back to the BEGINNING OF INTERNET!!!! Ha. You got it, ever since the inception of email, I've been a fan :)

So, some of you may ask, "What are DOING with your time if your not emailing and blogging these days, Heidi?" Well, mostly I've been decorating and sorting and organizing and shelving and tossing and finding and moving in to a new house!!!!! And I'm sure you can appreciate that between that & three kids this is basically my whole day.

Upon our arrival into Hong Kong exactly two weeks ago I walked into my BRAND SPANKING NEW 2220 Square Foot apartment. It exceeds my dreams and Aaron is just the best hubby in the world for working hard to provide us with such an amazing home. And of course all the Glory goes WHERE? You got it.... GOD is amazing and has paved the way for this place.

Okay. I've rambled on enough. Some of you are bored now. Sorry for the delay in blogging.I'm here to tell you to come and check back in a week or so. I promise to post some more great photos and possibly have something interesting or deep to say (not!)

What is a blog without a good photo? Boring. So here is a random photo I found on Aarons computer. It's of Aaron excitedly showing me the brick stone wall in our living room... and then I couldn't resist showing you my shower.... Count the shower heads....VERY VERY COOL :)

Ciao!



The Best Shower in Hong Kong!!!

9 Comments:

At Thu Aug 17, 02:32:00 AM, Blogger Sounds Of Wood said...

Man! The new place looks cool from the photos I've seen. Glad that you've finally moved in :-)

 
At Thu Aug 17, 11:46:00 AM, Blogger Tom Read said...

OH MY FREAKIN GOSH!!!!! I'm sooooo jealous of your shower....I love showers....and that is the ultimate shower...especially if you're married ;)

 
At Thu Aug 17, 08:18:00 PM, Blogger Matthew said...

STOP IT with your shower...I think I agree with Tom

 
At Thu Aug 17, 09:34:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha...I think at your housewarming party there will be people spilling drinks over themselves 'by accident' so to take a shower in your house!

 
At Thu Aug 17, 10:52:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Heidi....

Just caught up on all your blogging.... absolutely fantastc... !
You are truely an incredible human being...woman....mother and friend...
THANK YOU

A .... xxx

 
At Mon Aug 21, 01:17:00 PM, Blogger crif said...

wow.. that is a shower and a half... that thing massage too???

 
At Mon Aug 21, 08:45:00 PM, Blogger Cheryl said...

Wow! What an awesome home!!:)and what an awesome message Aaron preached last Sunday. :) You guys are a blessing :)

 
At Wed Aug 23, 02:39:00 PM, Blogger jana* said...

heidijoyyyyyyy..... man can we say enough about the shower?? looks like hours and hours of fun ;) so when's the housewarming??

 
At Mon Aug 28, 06:21:00 PM, Blogger Carmen Read said...

mannnnn.. thats just tooooooooooo cool!!!

maybe i should go build my own shower now... hmmmm :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home